Marketing Work Requests
The Office of Enrollment Marketing provides marketing services to SEU departments as possible. To request a service, please submit the appropriate form below. If you need help with any of these forms or would simply like to talk through ideas before submitting a request, contact Brandt Merritt, executive director of marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863.667.5777.
Creative Planning Meeting
- Creative planning meeting – creative brainstorming/planning meeting with the marketing team if you are not sure exactly what you would like to do
- Web page – new pages or updates to existing pages
- Web form – electronic forms for event registration, fundraising, voting, reservations, etc.
- Email – email design for newsletters, events, program highlights, etc.
- New or updated print piece – creation of or updates to brochures, posters, banners, postcards, schedules, vouchers, signage, etc.
- Reprint – reorder of printed items that do not need any changes
- Graphic design (nonprint) – logos, presentation slides, etc.
- Existing photos – requests for existing marketing photos for use in offices, hallways, documents, etc.
- New photos – scheduling of photos to be taken of staff or faculty members, at an event, etc.
- Video – promotional videos, faculty or student highlight videos, etc.
- Vimeo Channel – access videos already created by marketing
- Storage/Inventory – delivery of inventory items (e.g., envelopes, print pieces, etc.) in marketing’s storage to your office
- Name badge – new or updated employee badge
- Business cards – new or updated cards, reorders
Office Sign Inserts
- Office sign inserts – new or updated office sign inserts for existing office signage
- Email signatures – create a customized branded signature (log in to MySEU)
Please note: All provided content will be edited for grammar and consistency to SEU marketing’s brand, including but not limited to word choice and punctuation. Also, requests/projects will be entered into our production schedule after all information and materials are provided. Please provide all content and information when requesting; otherwise, your project may be delayed. Thank you!