In partnership with Southeastern University (SEU), Classical Conversations PLUS (CC+) offers families with students registered in Challenge III or Challenge IV the opportunity to enlarge and extend their Christian learning community into the college level, while staying actively engaged in their local community group anywhere in the United States. Classes are offered completely online. This specific program is restricted to students and families enrolled in Classical Conversations. The SEU/CC+ program is beneficial for students because they are able to maintain their enrollment in Challenge Curriculum and participate in the CC+ community. SEU has provided rubrics, refinements, and supplements to the existing Challenge assignments in order to assess them for college credit. Students will submit assessments to SEU faculty for evaluation, feedback and grading.
Enrollment & Tuition
Students must enroll each semester to continue in the program.
Courses are $500 each. Some courses, such as math, may require additional fees for the curriculum and textbook.
Please contact SEU at email@example.com or call 863.667.5580 with questions.
Registration & Payment Deadlines
Fall 2019 August 23, 2019Spring 2019-20 January 10, 2020Summer 2019-20 May 1, 2020.
Free Online Tutoring
SEU offers online tutoring and writing assistance on the SmartThink site for CC+ students.You can access the site from the homepage of your SEU CC+ course at no charge since CC+ students are SEU students. You can receive one on one tutoring in:
- Computers & Technology
- Career Writing & Interviewing
- You can get assistance with paper editing before you turn in an assignment. Just schedule an appointment!
Each semester, CC+ and Southeastern offer a variety of subjects, designed to give you collegiate-level class experience and credit.
Watch these information videos to learn more about the different courses we offer.
Ready to Apply?
CC is now taking all applications and payments via credit card beginning for the Fall of 2019-2020.
To apply and pay for next school term beginning in the Fall of 2019 go here: Scroll to the black area at the bottom and click on “Course Details” for your Challenge Level.
CC Plus Day
CC+Day at Southeastern University is designed to welcome Classical Conversations Challenge students and their parents onto our campus and acquaint them with our CC+ Program and all its benefits.
CC+ Day highlights include:
- Overview of the CC+ Program
- Meet the professors
- Campus Tour
- College Success
- How to effectively use the SEU library resources for research and assignments; use of MLA;
- Breakout sessions to get all of your questions answered.
- Lunch in our beautiful Tuscana Restaurant with gluten free and vegetarian choices for Challenge students and parents.
- Opportunity to schedule a professor or Admissions individual session. Dr. Veach will be glad to meet with students planning to enroll in our Comp II course and guide students on choosing a thesis topic/question. Admissions/financial aid will also be available to meet with families with specific needs/questions.
CC+ Days for 2019-20: February 26, 2020
Partner Site Resources
If you are a site director looking to offer CC+ at your site, our goal is to equip you with resources that education and empower you to reach out to the CC communities in your area.
Practicum Site Resources
Classical Conversations Practicum Tools
We have some videos and other tools to use at CC Practicums each summer. Please feel free to download and use to more effectively communicate the CC+ Program.