Access Your Account
After you have been accepted for admission, you should receive a welcome letter and your student ID number from firstname.lastname@example.org to your personal email supplied in your application to access many SEU resources.
Your Exclusive Access Includes:
JICS Student Information System – Class registration, grades, and financial information
MyFire – Class syllabi and homework assignments
Gmail – Your SEU email account (the official communication venue of SEU)
MySEU – Orientation info, campus events, and other services
Account Activation Steps
- Visit the Set/Reset Password page
- Click on Forgot Password to set up your password for the first time.
- Enter your SEU email address
- Choose Email as your Authentication Factor
- Check your personal email address for an email invitation link from OneLogin. If you do not see the email within a couple of minutes, check your spam folder.
SEU Username & ID Number
What’s my SEU username?
It’s your first and middle initial and last name.
Example: John A. Smith SEU
username would be jasmith
What’s my SEU ID Number?
You can find it in an email from email@example.com.
Trouble Logging In?
If you experience issues setting up a new password, please contact the IT Help Desk at 863.667.5028 or firstname.lastname@example.org. *Your email address may differ slightly depending on the complexity of your name. Please contact the IT Help Desk for assistance. If you forget your password, please visit this page to reset it.
After setting up your accounts, make sure to review the important information provided for successful completion of your courses including the many resources available to you.