The Information Technology Office at SEU provides resources and support to students. Many different resources are available. If you have additional questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 863.667.5028.
What technology is available to students?
- Each on-campus student has access to the internet and campus network via a high-speed Ethernet connection in all residence hall rooms.
- Public access computers: 52 computers in Steelman Library, 7 computers in the Writing Lab
- Specialty computer labs: Video Editing Suite with 10 Apple computers with Final Cut, Music Lab with 9 iMac computers, Writing Lab with 7 Dell computers
- Wireless network is available in all academic areas, common areas, and most residence halls
- You will need a computer with Windows XP or higher.
- A wireless card is recommended for laptop users.
- On-campus students will need to have a computer equipped with an ethernet card.
How do I log on to the internet?
- Your username and e-mail address will be automatically generated once you have gone through the application process.
- Your username is your first initial, middle initial and full last name. Example: If your name is Jim Albert Smith, then your username will be “jasmith”.
- Your e-mail address is your firstname.lastname@example.org. Example: If your username is jasmith, then your e-mail address will be “email@example.com”.
- To activate your account and set your password, enter your information here.