Pathways Admission Document Checklist
Before your file will be reviewed for admission consideration, the documents below must be submitted. You will submit these documents when you complete your application.
Please keep a personal record of the items you’ve submitted so you can track your progress in completing your admission file.
- Release and exchange of information form
- Medical information/physical exam results
- Most recent immunization records
- Personal Support Inventory
- Student questionnaire
- School records*
- Academic transcript request
- Most recent IEP
- Postsecondary program records (if applicable)
- Most current educational evaluation, BIP (if applicable), grade reports, assessment data, grade level, and standardized scores
- Psychoeducational evaluation (recent within three years)
- Report from psychiatrist, psychologist, or licensed counselor (submit all available reports)
*Failure to disclose requested documents may result in cause for dismissal.
If you have any questions, please contact the Pathways School of Excellence at firstname.lastname@example.org.