Pathways Admission Document Checklist
Before your file will be reviewed for admission consideration, the documents below must be submitted. Please keep a personal record of the items you’ve submitted so you can track your progress in completing your admission file.
- Release and exchange of information form
- Medical information/physical exam results
- Personal Support Inventory
- Student questionnaire
- Recommendation form instructions
- School records*
- Academic transcript request
- Most recent IEP
- Postsecondary program records (if applicable)
- Most current educational evaluation, BIP (if applicable), grade reports, assessment data, grade level, and standardized scores
- Psychoeducational evaluation (recent within three years)
- Report from psychiatrist, psychologist, or licensed counselor (submit all available reports)
*Failure to disclose requested documents may result in cause for dismissal.
If you have any questions, please contact the Pathways School of Excellence at email@example.com.