For both the certificate program and the MAML, courses begin on May 3, 2019. All courses are 8 weeks long. For more information, view SEU’s academic calendar here.
- Leadership of Family Ministry Prepare to provide effective leadership in church-based family ministry programs for children, from birth through high school age.
- Developing Family Ministry Strategy Learn a family ministry model that considers alignment, age characteristics, parents, small groups and volunteerism.
- Elevating Key Family Influences Explore patterns for empowering and supporting the family as the primary influence in the life of a child.
MAML Core Courses
- Shape of Practical Theology
- Biblical Exposition & Faith Integration
- Managing Change & Conflict
- Homiletics: Methods of Biblical Preaching & Teaching
- Systematic Theology I
- Systematic Theology II
Orange Curriculum Courses
- Leadership and Learning for Nonprofit Organizations
- Foundational Partnerships & Collective Impact
- Developing Dynamic Teams & Community
- Mobilizing Volunteers & Generations
- Strategic Thinking & Responsible Messaging
- Governance & Management of Nonprofit Organizations
Each course is 3 credit hours.
Projected timeframe for completion:
- Certificate in Orange Family Ministry: 6 months
- Master of Arts in Ministerial Leadership: 1-2 years
All classes are offered in a convenient, online format.
At this time, only Orange Conference attendees are permitted to enroll in the programs listed above. However, you are welcome to apply to another program offered by SEU! Learn more here.
You can pay for the remaining courses here.