Visit & Apply
Visit this page to set up a personalized campus tour. In the “Additional/Special Requests” field, please notate that you are a prospective Link student. Our admission office will use that information to schedule a meeting with our SEU Link Program Director in conjunction with your time on campus.
- Complete and submit the Application.
Submit all requested documents:
- Submit the $50 non-refundable application fee. Make checks or money orders payable to Southeastern University and mail to:
- SEU Link Post-Secondary Transition Program
- Attn. Program Director
- Southeastern University College of Education
- 1000 Longfellow Boulevard
- Lakeland, FL 33801
- The Admission Committee will review applications and supporting documentation and select students for the next stage of the admission process, which is an interview and assessment. (Not all students who apply will be selected to move to this stage of the application process.)
- Applicants who wish to live on campus will need to participate in an overnight stay with residential mentors in order to be approved to live in the residence halls. Age restrictions apply and certain qualifications must be met in order to live on campus.
- After these steps are completed, the Admission Committee will review all information gathered during this process, and applicants will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance to the program.
Application packets for Fall Semester are due by the preceding January 1.
Interviews and overnight stays will be arranged in February.
Admission decisions (acceptances and non-acceptances) will be communicated in March.
Enrollment deposits and commitments to attend are due by April 1.
SEU Link Post-Secondary Transition Program
Attn. Program Director
Southeastern University College of Education
1000 Longfellow Boulevard
Lakeland, FL 33801
Please contact the program coordinator with any questions.