This course introduces students to a family ministry model that considers ministry alignment across age ranges. Students learn to apply a family ministry strategy that begins with collaboration between leaders for each age group.
January 12, 2022 – March 8, 2022
Total Cost: $400
Students who succesfully complete this course will:
- Develop a comprehensive discipleship plan for church members from birth through adulthood.
- Develop weekly content and messaging that prioritizes developmentally-appropriate truths.
- Select age-graded curriculum which also trains leaders and volunteers through its use.
- Synchronize programs into concise steps, while remaining driven by a clear sense of mission and purpose.
- Formulate a curriculum plan around the critical, core concepts that are most important for students — while teaching them to understand and embrace these concepts at each stage of development.
- Develop strategic small groups at every age level, and use them as a primary environment to help kids grow spiritually.
- Compose a systematic plan to encourage students to volunteer as part of their discipleship process.