Scholars Preview Days
You don’t have to imagine what it would be like to be an SEU Honors Program student. You can live like one during Scholars Days!
This event is specifically designed for potential SEU Honors Program students, who carry a 3.8 (or higher) high school GPA, and minimum score of 27 on the ACT or 1280 on the SAT. If you have not yet taken the ACT or SAT and have a 3.8+ GPA, you are eligible to attend this event.
October 26–27, 2017
What to Expect
- Learn how credits from AP, dual enrollment and Cambridge transfer to SEU
- Spend time with the faculty chair of our honors program
- Get questions answered about admission and the honors program application process
- Find out about financial aid, including scholarships for honors students
- Connect with staff, faculty and current honors program students
- Sit in on a class
- Tour campus
- Enjoy complimentary meals in our campus restaurant
- Spend the night in one of our residence halls with an honors student host
- Parents: Hear from our leading speakers and university leadership
- Students: Participate in sessions designed just for you
Start/end times will be noted in your registration confirmation email.