Our 2018–2019 visit event dates will be announced soon!
We’d love to welcome you to campus, so please go to our Daily Visit page to register for a personalized campus tour.
What to Expect
- Experience a worship service
- Hear from current students who transferred to SEU
- Meet with academic advising and faculty members
- Meet with an admission counselor for your acceptance review
- Find out your acceptance status*
- Visit a class
- Tour campus
Start/end times will be noted in your registration confirmation email.
*All applicable paperwork should be brought with you to help us determine your acceptance status. Additional time for acceptance decisions may be needed for admission to certain programs, international applicants and applicants who do not meet minimum application requirements.
What to Bring
Please submit your application at least two days prior to this event. During afternoon meetings with our admission staff, you’ll have the opportunity to learn your application status. Please complete ahead of time or bring with you the following required admission pieces:
- Christian character reference form
- All college transcripts
- High school transcripts or high school diploma