In this course, students explore patterns for empowering and supporting the family as the primary influence in the life of a child. Strategies for equipping parents with timely and synchronized content will be addressed.
March 9, 2022 – May 3, 2022
Total Cost: $400
Students who succesfully complete this course will:
- Develop a clear plan for providing tools that allow churches to partner alongside any parent.
- Determine the ideal content to use as a catalyst for generating meaningful interactions with friends, groups, and families.
- Express the value of influencing parents to assume the primary responsibility of leading their children morally and spiritually.
- Define the relationship between family experiences within the church and meaningful interaction at home.
- Design resources to synchronize core truths to be taught at home and at church.
- Create a digital strategy to cue parents weekly.