Mentorship in Action
Our faculty and staff have wisdom and experiences they are willing to share with students to help them grow in their faith and succeed in their careers. Discipleship Groups fulfill that purpose, giving students the opportunity to meet with one faculty or staff member for 10 weeks each semester in a small-group setting that can include Bible study, prayer, life stories and group social activities such as going to movies or sporting events. Your mentors at SEU will give you encouragement, correction, accountability and wisdom by calling out the best in you. In fact, many students cite the mentorship they received at SEU as the most important component of their college experience.
Wisdom to Guide You
- Academics Achieving excellence in the classroom
- Discipleship Growing in your faith
- Community Finding ways to serve others
- Consistency Providing you a steady presence
- Gracious Living Showing you how to value others in your daily life