Is It Too Late To Apply For College?
Think it’s too late to apply for college? Not at SEU!
Since we have a rolling admission deadline, we welcome applications for new students. This means that if you waited to apply for fall 2018, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you missed out.
How to apply for college: First-time students
If you’re an incoming freshman and you’re playing college admission catch-up, don’t worry. Here’s what you can do to see if you can grab a spot at SEU.
1. Review our admission steps.
2. Connect with your admission counselor.
3. Submit your application.
4. Review our checklist to see if you’re missing anything, and turn it in right away.
5. Complete the FAFSA to begin your financial aid application (the SEU FAFSA code is 00152).
6. Your SEU admission counselor will keep you updated on the status of your application, and if you are admitted, will give you what you need to know to register for classes.
How to apply for college: Transfer students
If getting ready to head back to college for the fall has you wondering what else is out there, SEU may be just what you’re looking for. While you’ll go through the same admission process as a first-time student, we will also work with you on how your existing credits may transfer. Get started by contacting an admission counselor.
If you’ve been accepted to SEU and want to secure your spot, it only take a few clicks!! Start here.
If you’ve applied but haven’t received an acceptance decision, we’re probably missing something important from you. This page will help you double check.
Be sure to have financial clearance, which means getting a payment plan and/or financial aid in place so that you can secure your class registration. SEU has help and options available for both!
Want to visit campus?
Once you’re on campus here in Lakeland, we’re sure you’ll love it. Visiting SEU is one of the best ways to know whether it’s the right place for you. Throughout the summer we offer daily visits, so contact us to set up a personal tour.
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Fire Family!