Are You Fire Ready?
At SEU, we never stop finding ways to set students up for success. That’s why we’ve established Fire Ready! This clearance process ensures that our students have most of their important steps taken care of in advance, allowing them to start each new semester focused on academics and campus life.
Here’s how to get Fire Ready:
- Register for classes
- Complete the financial clearance process
- Submit final transcripts
- Submit all required health forms
Important notes for students:
- Spring Semester Fire Ready Day & Move-In Day: Sunday, January 5, 2020, starting at 1:00 p.m.
- Log in to JICS to see which Fire Ready categories show “Not Clear” in your profile, and take care of these steps prior to your arrival.
- Any steps that have not been completed when arriving on campus will need to be addressed upon arrival. For your convenience, a Fire Ready event will be held on Sunday, January 5, from 1:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. in the Student Activities Center to allow you to take care of any outstanding Fire Ready items all in one location.
Haven’t applied to SEU yet? Get started here!