Reserve Your Spot at SEU!
Information for Accepted Students
The first step in reserving your spot at Southeastern University is submitting your enrollment deposit. Once you have submitted your payment, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to reserve your classroom and housing space (for noncommuters) at SEU. If you need assistance or would prefer to make your deposit payment over the phone, please contact our Office of Admission at 800.500.8760 during regular business hours (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.).
Online Payment with Credit/Debit Card
- Visit the online payments page at Make a Payment.
- Enter your student ID number and last name, and click “Login.”
- Click “Enrollment Confirmation.”
- Choose the enrollment confirmation deposit for the semester in which you plan to enroll.
- Enter “200,” and click on “Add to Selected for Payment.”
- Click “Checkout.”
- Select “Method of Payment,” and enter your payment information on the next two pages.
- After you check out, please send an electronic receipt to yourself and email@example.com.
Payment with Check/Money Order
- Payable to: “Southeastern University”
- Amount: $200
- For: “Deposit: Student Name/Student ID”
- Submit to admission in person OR mail* to
Attn: Admission Office
1000 Longfellow Blvd.
Lakeland, Florida 33801
Payment with Cash
If you would like to pay with cash*, please bring your payment to the admission office at SEU.
*Southeastern University is not responsible for payments that are misplaced by the postal service. It is recommended that payment be made by credit card or delivered in person to the admission office.
Once you’ve confirmed that you’re coming to SEU, here’s what to do now.
REFUNDS: The enrollment deposit is refundable by written request. The deadline to request a refund is June 1 for the fall semester, and December 1 for the spring semester. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 800.500.8760.