Dual Enrollment Application Help
Looking for some help? You’re in the right place!
Check out these step-by-step resources if you:
- Are currently dual enrolled at SEU and want to attend the main campus following high school graduation
- Are interested in dual enrollment opportunities with SEU
If you have additional questions, please contact the SEU Office of Admission at 800.500.8760 or email@example.com.
Current Dual Enrollment Student
- Ready to make SEU your college home? Check out these tutorials to see how.
- Applying is quick and easy—plus enter code DUAL to waive your application fee! Before you begin, open a new, private browser window. This is a crucial step in ensuring that the application works properly. (Find out how here.)
- Be sure to use the same email address you used when you applied to be a dual enrollment student. Forgot your password? No worries…just follow the prompts to reset it.
New Dual Enrollment Student
- If you’re new to being a dual enrollment student at SEU, here’s how to apply.
- Before you begin, open a new, private browser window. This is a crucial step in ensuring that the application works properly. (Find out how here.)
- When you’ve completed your application, be sure to return to SEU.edu/DualEnrollment and choose the way you will take classes (Main Campus/Online, High School, or Partner Site) to see your next steps.
See why SEU is a great place to live and learn.