E-mail at Southeastern
You must use e-mail. Southeastern University requires all faculty, staff, and students to use their Southeastern e-mail address for official university communication. Students are required to check Southeastern e-mail daily as they will be held accountable for all communications sent through this medium.
- Your user name: Your user name is your first initial, middle initial and full last name. Example: If your name is Jim Albert Smith. Then your user name will be “jasmith”.
- Your e-mail address: Your e-mail address is your firstname.lastname@example.org. Example: If your user name is jasmith, then your e-mail address will be email@example.com.
- Passwords: Your password will initially be set to a randomly generated number that can only be retrieved through the password reset manager: https://psync.seu.edu.
Please keep all passwords for the Southeastern University network confidential. If you feel that someone knows your passwords, please contact Information Technology immediately.
How to use Web mail
- Open up your Web browser and type in the following address: https://webmail.seu.edu
- In the “Domain/user name” blank, enter your network user name. Example: If your user name is jasmith you would type “jasmith”.
- In the “Password” blank, type your network password. Click “Log On.”
Resetting your password
There are two ways to access the password reset system:
- Click the “Reset Password” button on the Web mail page.
- Open a Web browser and type in the following address: https://psync.seu.edu.
Note: You will be prompted to answer questions during your first time logging on.
Back to Orientation - Home