BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP
A business degree can open many doors for students who are looking to succeed in the fast-paced and competitive business world. Southeastern University's Bachelor of Science in Business & Professional Leadership accomplishes that and more for working adults who want to begin making their career dreams a reality.
The program is offered exclusively online, including through our extended education programs, and will expose students to general business concepts that will equip them to be effective leaders and managers in their profession. It's ideal for working adults who have already completed an associate's degree or have yet to finish their degree bachelor's, but the skills and knowledge gained through the program are valuable for anyone desiring a long, successful business career.
Effective leaders recognize that their most valuable resources are the people they are leading, not the structures or the systems that they create. At Southeastern, we will teach you to lead in the spirit that Jesus led. Whether you want to become a doctor, a teacher, a business owner, or a manager within an organization, the principles of leadership and examples of historical leaders you study will prepare you to rise into positions of influence in your career and to effectively encourage others to accomplish goals.
In This Program You Will Learn . . .
- Biblical and practical perspectives of servant leadership.
- Theoretical knowledge of both major business and leadership styles and practices.
- Why organizations should encourage ethical business and leadership behavior as well as correlating rewards and consequences.
- How to communicate in a variety of professional styles including oral, written, interpersonal and collaborative methods.
This Degree Fits Someone Who . . .
Catalog Description and Course Requirements
- Desires a business degree that can be earned online and on their own schedule.
- Already holds a position as a manager or supervisor but hasn't earned their degree.
- Expects to pursue a career in business management, church leadership, government, police/military and non-profit management.