- Southeastern University provides a health care benefit for full-time employees. This program covers a large majority of hospital and medical services.
- Southeastern University will pay in full the premium for this policy for all full-time employees.
- Employees may elect to cover their families with this policy and may provide for payroll deduction in order to cover the additional premium.
- Southeastern University offers full-time employees who meet eligibility requirements the opportunity to participate in a university retirement program.
- The following constitute approved retirement programs: Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association/College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA/CREF).
Fidelity Investments. Minister’s Benefit Association.
- Southeastern University provides a long-term disability and life insurance plan for full-time employees.
- Full-time staff members may enroll without cost for tuition and selected fees in resident classes at Southeastern University.
- The university provides an employee training program so that employees may perform their work more efficiently and may qualify for positions of increased responsibility. In addition to regular on-the-job training, employee training is accomplished through university-sponsored training courses, conferences, seminars, films, and university courses.
- Full-time employees are eligible for paid sick leave, yearly vacation leave, and paid holidays.
- Lunch in the university dining hall is provided for all full-time employees, Monday through Friday during the fall and spring semesters.