ONLINE Courses FOR Teacher Certification
Southeastern’s College of Education offers online courses in education that meet Florida’s teacher certification requirements. They are designed to accomplish the following:
• To satisfy course requirements for teachers seeking a Florida Temporary Certificate
• To satisfy course requirements for teachers renewing a Florida Professional Certificate
• To provide courses for preschool or day care workers pursuing certification in their fields
Students enrolling in these classes must possess a bachelor’s degree. Prospective students also should note the following:
• Courses are subject to cancellation based on enrollment.
• Courses cost $495 per course.
• Courses are 100% online.
Spring, summer and fall 2010 classes
For more information call (800) 500-8760 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT - Teacher certification in Florida is granted only by the Florida Department of Education (FLDOE). It is strongly advised that teachers first apply for certification via the FLDOE and obtain a personal and specific list of courses needed from the FLDOE before registering for any of these courses to make sure the course(s) desired satisfy your personal FLDOE requirements. You also may take our graduate courses, as a non-degree seeking student, to fulfill FLDOE requirements – but again, make sure the course fulfills your FLDOE course requirements.