Wells Fargo Banking
Take advantage of setting up your checking and savings accounts before you arrive on campus. Wells Fargo and Southeastern University provide accounts and services to our students. For more information or to set up your account prior to your arrival, please contact your Personal Banker, Baretta Oliver at 863.499.1379, or at www.seu.edu/banking.
Checking & Savings for College Students
Designed especially with the needs of college students in mind. College Combo features accounts and services to make getting through college a little bit easier.
- Quick and convenient online or mobile access to your accounts.
- Flexibility that comes with having free access to over 12,000 Wells Fargo ATMs and over 6,200 banking locations.
Your College Combo includes:
Fees and information:
- Waive the $3 monthly service fee on your College Checking account when you open it as a complete package 3AND:
- Maintain a $500 average daily balance OR
- Maintain a qualifying direct deposit 4 of $25 or more 4
- You can also waive the monthly service fee when your account is linked to Wells Fargo PMA® Package
- Waive the $5 Way2Save Savings Account monthly service fee when linked to a Wells Fargo College Checking account. 5
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 A.M.–12:30 P.M.
Appointments available by request Monday–Friday from 3:00–5:00 P.M.
1 Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
2 Subject to credit qualification. Interest rate discounts require you to maintain College Combo® and a continued automatic payment from a Wells Fargo checking or savings account. If the College Combo® is closed or if the automatic payment is not selected or is cancelled at any time after the account is opened, the rate will increase.
3 College Combo® includes a Wells Fargo College Checking account, Wells Fargo Way2Save® Savings account, Online Banking and a Debit Card.
4 A qualifying Direct Deposit is a Direct Deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income of $25 or more per deposit electronically deposited to your account by your employer or an outside agency. Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM, do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.
5 Primary account owner must be identical on linked Wells Fargo Way2Save Savings account and Wells Fargo College Checking account.